How can you help?
Train as a bereavement support counsellor
- Do you have a listening ear?
- Do you have a desire to help others through the challenges of their daily living?
- Do you have spare time?
- Then why not consider our 50 hour Bereavement Counselling course?
- Cost £250 (This can be paid in instalments)
Seeking a counselling placement
If you are training as a counsellor and are looking for a placement then we may be able to help. You would need to:
- Be undertaking a Level 4 or above counselling course
- To have your own personal therapy
- To have your own external supervisor
- Commit to WBS for 2 yrs.
- Complete the parts of our training course that focus on bereavement and related issues. (approx 6-8 sessions)
Our next training course will start in September 2021
Download more information
- Training Course Guide
- Application Form
- Volunteer Information
- Protection of Children and Young People