The children and young person's team at Woodside Bereavement Services support bereaved children and young people in a variety of ways:
- One-to-one counselling/support in homes and schools.
- Opportunities for families to share grief activities together.
- Group activity sessions when appropriate, with a focus on loss and bereavement.
- Advice and support for staff in schools.
- Telephone support when visits are not possible.
Children can be referred to us by parents, carers, teachers, GPs or someone else in a poition of authority. If you are concerned about a child or young person who has experienced a close, personal bereavement, email us at email@example.com or call us on 020 3256 2009.